This is a map of China.
1. Beijing is in the ____________________ of China.
2. Shanghai is in the ____________________ of China.
3. Haikou is in the ____________________ of China.
4. Lhasa is in the ____________________ of China.
1. Bob lives China his parents.
2. Hainan is far Beijing.
3. We will leave the afternoon February 1st.
4. It's about 100 kilomete this city your city.
5. They stayed these children two weeks.
6. I have pai shoes.
7. Danny gets the train and sits his seat.
8. The boy is pointing the bird the sky.
9. What's the red thing there?
10. I can see a big pear the top __________ the tree.
11. How much a bike?
12. Please take care your clothes.
13. Are you looking your cat? I saw it sleep in a tree.
14. Let's put a bandage your arm.
15. Put the film your camera, Jack.
16. Wan Hua sits my left.
17. Please put the stamp the top, right corner the postcard.
18. Peter is writing some postcards his friends.
19. We'll go there a bus Tuesday.
20. When did you arrive Canada?
21. They looked everything in the shop.
22. Can you walk school the big box?
23. I like playing my dog home.
24. — What ___________ flying kites on the playground?
— That's a good idea.
25. This gift is you, Dad.
26. What happened these people?
27. Jenny and Danny are leaving Beijing ___________ Shanghai tomorrow.
28. Could you take a picture us?
29. the way, I had a good time you in Dalian.
30. Go this street and turn left the traffic lights.
_____________ is the capital city of China.（ ）
Beijing is the capital of China and can be easily reached by train, plane or bus. There are two main train statio in Beijing. One is in the center and can be reached by subway; the other is in the southwest of Beijing and can easily be reached by bus.
The city itself has good traportation. The total length of the subway in the city is about 200 km. It’s convenient. Passenge can buy tickets from vending machines at entrances to the subway.
The roads in the city are excellent . The traffic ru quite well except during rush hou（高峰期） in the morning and evening when people drive to and from work .
Some buses in Beijing have a box near the driver . You can put money into the box when you get on the bus . Payment on these buses is usually one Yuan no matter （无论）how far you go . Other buses have a conductor. His or her job is to collect money from passenge . On these buses , the price is usually based on（依据） how far you travel .
小题1:. You can’t get to Beijing by ship .
小题2:. There’re two main subway statio in Beijing .
小题3:. Passenge can buy tickets at entrances to the subway.
小题4:. There’re no conducto on all the buses .
小题5:. No matter how far you go , you only need to pay one Yuan
I'm so glad to learn if you're coming to Beijing to study Chinese. I have got a lot of
informatio about foreigne learning Chinese. Here I'd like to recommend you famous
language school Red Star Language School. It happe to have such a Chinese training
coue that will satisfy my demands. It starts in Jan. 20th and lasts a month till Feb. 19th.
It's intending for beginne like you. Beside, the tuition is reasonable. It cost only RMB
2,000 (about $240).
If you have more questio, please let me to know or just mail www.Redstar.Org.
Looking forward to see you in Beijing soon.
Imagine, one day, getting out of bed in Beijing and being at your office in Shanghai in only
a couple of hou, and then, after a full day of work, going back home to Beijing and having
dinner there. Sounds unusual, doesn't it? But it's not that unrealistic, with the development
of China's high-speed railway system. And that's not all. China has an even greater high-speed
railway plan-----to connect the country with Southeast Asia, and eventually Eastern Europe.
China is negotiating(谈判) to extend its own high-speed railway network to17 countries
in 10 to15 yea, eventually reaching London and Singapore.
China has suggested three such project
s. The fit would possibly connect Kunming with
Singapore, via Vietnam and Malaysia. Anothercould start in Urumqi and go through Kazakhstan
and' Uzbekistan, and possibly to Germany. The third would start in the northeast and go
north through Russia and then into Western Europe.
The new system would still follow China's high-speed railway standard. And the trai
would be able to go 346 kilomete an hour, almost as fast as some airplanes.
Of coue, there are many problems that need to be settled, such as safety, rail gauge(轨距) ,
maintenance(维修)of railway tracks. So, it's important to pay attention to every detail. But the
key problem is really money. China is already spending hundreds of billio of yuan on
domestic(国内的 )railway expaion.
China hopes that resources from other countries could stream into China to support
It'll be a win-win project. For other countries, the railway network will definitely create
more opportunities for business, tourism and so on. For China, such a project would not
only connect it with the rest of Asia and bring some much-needed resources, but would
also help develop China's far west.
1. In China's new high-speed railway plan, which of the following country is NOT
B. the USA
2.According to the passage, the greatest challenge to the new high-speed railway plan is ____________
A. technical issues
B. safety of the system
C. financial problems
D. maintenance of railway tracks
3. The new high-speed railway plan will bring China benefits in many aspects except_____.
A．breakthrough on sports
C. connection with Asia
D. development in far west
4. Which of the following words best describes the author's attitude towards China's high-speed
5. Which of the following might be the best title for the passage?_____
A. New Railway Standards.
B. Big R
C. High-speed Bullet Trai.
D. International Railway Netw
---Do your two children live in Beijing with you?
--- _______. One is in Shanghai, the other is in Tianjin.
Beijing has lots of interesting places. Here are some places for children to play in:
Address: No.1, Wen jin jie
Opening hou: 6:30 a.m. -8:30 p.m.
Ticket (票) price: 10 RMB
Description: Beihai Park is a beautiful park to walk around or have fun on the boats.
Shijingshan Amusement Park(游乐园)
Address: No.25, Shijingshan Road
Opening hou: 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Ticket price: 10 RMB
Description: It's Beijing's largest amusement park.
Beijing World Park
Address: No.158, Fengbao Road, Huaxiang
Opening hou: 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Ticket price: 65 RMB
Description: It shows famous buildings (建筑物) from around the world in small size.
Milu(麋鹿) Park Address: Nan Haizi Milu Yuan, Daxing District
Opening hou: 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Ticket price: Free
Description: You can see milu and some other endangered animals here.
1. You can NOT ______ in Beihai Park.
A. walk around
B. see milu
C. take a boat
D. go sightseeing
2. If you live in Huaxiang, your nearest park is _______.
A. Milu Park
B. Beihai Park
C. Beijing World Park
D. Shijingshan Amusement Park
3. If you go to Milu Park, you have to pay ______ RMB for the ticket.
4. What does the underlined word "endangered" mean in Chinese?
C. 凶猛的 D
5. What is the best title for the article?
A. Amusement Parks
B. Let's Look After Animals
C. Famous Places Around the World
D. Places for Children to Go in Beijing
1. I like ______ (China) action movies.
2. Beijing Opera is ______ (real) fun!
3. The story is very ______ (interest).
4. Please come in and have a cup of tea with ______ (we).
5. The boy is ten ______ (year) old.
1. I like _____ (China) action movies.
2. Beijing Opera is _____ (real) fun!
3. The story is very _____ (interest).
4. The map is on the wall of _____ (they) mother's room.
5. Please come in and have a cup of tea with _____ (we).
6. Can you tell _____ (I) a story?
7. There are many _____ (desk) and a chair in the classroom.
8. Tom Green is an _____ (art).
9. The boy is ten _____ (year) old.
10. My birthday is June _____ (five).
The Blacks are American tourists. They visits now in Beijing. This is their fit visit to China. They are going to stay in China for three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.
Mr Black is a taxi driver. He likes to drive in Beijing. M Black is a school teacher. She is visiting a city school today and a village school tomorrow. Their daughter is a middle school student. She is going to meet some Chinese students.
They are taking a lot of pictures in China. When they return to America, they are going to show the pictures to their friends. They want the American people to know more about China.
小题1:The Blacks are from________.
小题2:The Blacks are staying in________ now.
小题3:Mr Black is________.
|A．a teacher||B．a doctor ||C．a taxi driver||D．a worker|
小题4:There are______people in Mr Black's family.
小题5:Why are they going to show the pictures to their friends when they go back to America?
|A．Because the pictures are very beautiful.|
|B．Because they like China. |
|C．Because they want the American people to know more about China. |
|D．Because they want the American people to come to China.|
China won 100 medals in the Beijing Olympic Games，which are almost those of the sydney Olypic Games．
A. twice as many as B．as many as twice
C．as much as twice D twice as much as
Last week, M. Black went to Beijing. She didn't know Beijing very well, and she lost her way. Suddenly
she saw a young man near a bus stop. She went up to the young man and said, " Excuse me! Can you tell me
the way to the Beijing Hotel, please? " The young man smiled. He didn't know Chinese! He came from Japanese.
But then he put his hand into his pocket, and took out a Chinese dictionary. He looked up some words. Then he
said slowly, " I'm sorry. I can't undetand you. I do not speak Chinese. I am a Japanese."
1. When did M. Black go to Beijing?
2. Does she know Beijing very well?
3. Where did she see a young man?
4. Can the young man speak Chinese?
5. Where does the young man come from?
Hillary Clinton arrived in Beijing yesterday, ________the start of her short visit to China. （ ）
B. having marked
D. to mark
Jiang Nan, a full-time mother in Beijing, keeps a dozen or so cloth bags at home, carefully selecting one or two before heading out to get groceries. “Most of them were giveaways from advertising marketing campaig, but
othe had been handed out in the street by various environmental protection organizatio,” she explained.
Since June 2008 China has forbidden the production,
sale and usage of plastic bags thinner than 0.025 millimeter (毫米), and retaile(零售商) are not allowed to provide free plastic bags to their custome, regardless of the thickness.
Many Chinese coume like Jiang have learned to refuse plastic bags whenever possible in their shopping. “A plastic bag may only cost a few jiao, but it’s more about how bad they are for the environment,” Jiang said.
The plastic ban is for the most part well carried out in big cities, and has been distinctly effective in reducing white waste. On the fit anniveary of the plastic ban Global Village of Beijing, an NGO environmental organization, shows that during the year of the ban the coumption of plastic bags fell by about 40 billion pieces in chain supermarkets alone, saving more than 1.2 million to of petroleum.
However, enforcement shows coiderably less muscle in smaller cities, tow and country-
side. In a remote town like Lichuan, the awareness of environmental protection is not as strong as that in big cities. Street vendo(街头小贩) worry that they are likely to lose custome if they charge them for plastic bags. Seeing no significance in the issue, local government often turn a blind eye to banned bag traffic in the market.
There are still those who don’t have an interest in living green. Cui Lin, another Beijinger, often forgets to bring a cloth bag when shopping, and has to buy plastic bags. “Anyway I think plastic bags are neater and cleaner, and I don’t mind paying a couple more jiao,” he shrugged.
M Yu, a vegetable vendor in Lichuan County, Jiangxi Province, recalled that before plastic bags became popular in the early 1990s, Chinese people always carried a bamboo basket when they visited the market. “Plastic bags are more convenient,” she comments, and her view might be that of the te of millio of people in the nation who still cling to plastic bags, paid or free. This is suggested by her trade where piles of plastic bags are still passed out every day.
49. In Paragraph 1, the writer uses Jiang Nan’s case to __________.
|A. introduce a topic||B. tell a story|
|C. describe a person||D. offer an argument|
How did Jiang Nan get her cloth bags?
|A. She bought them at a low price.|
C. She borrowed them from her relatives.
|B. She got them for free.|
D. She made them herself.
51. Which is NOT the reason why some people still use plastic bags when shopping?
|A. Cloth bags are difficult to get and heavy to carry.|
|B. People’s awareness of environmental protection is not strong enough.|
|C. People don’t mind paying a couple more jiao for plastic bags.|
|D. Street vendors worry that they are likely to lose customers if they charge them.|
52. What message does the writer mostly convey in the passage?
|A. To reduce white waste is urgent.|
|B. The plastic bag ban has achieved great success.|
|C. There is still a long way to go for the plastic bag ban.|
|D. People’s awareness of environmental protection should be stressed.|
1. There used to be a lot of old city walls in Beijing, _____ _____?(改为反意疑问句)
2. I think the old city walls are useless. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ you think of the old city walls?
3. Let's go out for a walk, _____ _____? (改为反意疑问句)
4. The Great Wall is about 6000 kilomete long. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ is the Great Wall?
5. I spend about10 minutes in walking to my school every day. (改为同义句)
It _____ me 10 minutes _____ walk to my school every day.
My name is Li Ming. I am from Beijing. I live in Canada now. I like western ( 西方的) food. Hot
dogs and donuts are my favourire food. They are very delicious. Ce-real is good, too. I have cercal for
breakfast. I put sugar on cereal. I have hot dogs and sandwiches for lunch. In the evening, I have donuts
for supper. I like Canada. I like the food, too.
l. Li Ming is from _____.
2. ________ are Li Ming’s favourite food
A. Cercal and sandwiches
B. Cereal and hot dogs
C. Donuts and cercal
D. Donuts and hot dogs
3. Li Ming has _______ for breakfast.
D. hot dogs
4. Li Ming puts __________ for cercal.
A. hot dogs
5. Li Ming has _________ for supper.
B. hot dogs